Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ooh...It just got interesting...

You know how I said that "Grey's Anatomy" would be moving this fall, probably to Monday nights? Well, I was right about the move, wrong about the night.

"Grey's" is moving to Thursdays at 9 to take on TV's #2 show (after "American Idol"), "CSI," as well as the most anticipated new show "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip." In other words, I think ABC just declared war. I'm thinking FOX needs to step it up, but NOT with "24," okay?

Meanwhile, it looks like CBS has renewed "Close to Home" and "The King of Queens."

Check back later tonight for a complete look at ABC's schedule.