Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Free-For-All: August 25, 2006

TGIF!

I thought I would take this opportunity to apologize to those of you who took my advice and watched “High School Musical” last night. I knew that they would use it to advertise “Cheetah Girls 2,” but I had no idea they’d put that stupid countdown clock in the corner of the screen all night. I think we could remember when it airs without seeing how many minutes and seconds away it is! I also didn’t know it would be the sing-along version. But I guess when you’ve shown a movie over a dozen times, they figure you’re able to sing along by now.

So, what’s on your mind today?