Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Let Me Backtrack for a Minute...

Okay, so let me backtrack for a minute...

When Kiefer Sutherland won his second SAG award this year, he gave it to Jon Cassar. Cassar promised that if he won an Emmy, he would give Kiefer back the SAG...

Speaking of Kiefer, every time they've shown him tonight, it's been a tight shot, which tells me he's not with anyone recognizable or they'd be showing the crap out of her...

I'm sorry! I like to know these things!

By the way, if I'm not mistaken, the episode Jon Cassar just won for is the one Kiefer submitted...Hmmm...

I'm happy for the first time tonight!!!