Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Wrap-Up

Well, that was it.

Thanks to everyone who dropped in tonight. I apologize for taking so long to get some of your comments up but for some reason my e-mail notification wasn't working.

I don't think I have to tell any of you just how unbelievably excited I am right now. If I knew me doing this was what it was going to take for Kiefer to win, I'd have done it years ago.

Yes, the nominations were shocking and controversial; but in the end most of the people who should've won (with the huge exception of Gregory Itzin) won. Congratulations to them all!

I'll have a complete wrap-up in the morning, but right now I need to go watch my tape so I can properly cry at Kiefer's speech...

Henderson, out!