Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday Premieres Heads-Up

Since I didn't get my schedule of premieres done over the weekend (Don't worry it's coming!), I wanted to give everyone a heads-up about tonight's season premieres.

"House" premieres tonight (Tuesday) at 8 p.m. on FOX. Note the earlier time than last season.

Also, "Nip/Tuck" premieres tonight at 10 on FX. I've never watched this show but the addition of Larry Hagman almost makes me want to check it out--almost. I don't really think I've got the stomach for it. Brooke Shields also joins the show this season as Christian's therapist.