Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, October 06, 2006

"Miami" is back!

As you know, I was a little ticked off at "CSI: Miami" after its premiere.

But when I tuned in Monday night, there were plenty of pointless "Baywatch"-type shots, strange split screens with even stranger special effects and David Caruso emoting all over the place.

In other words, "Miami" is back!

Now, I'm not saying that a two minute shot of Ryan walking to a crime scene or the entire cast walking down the beach for no reason are good things. I'm just saying that they're classic "Miami."

And classic "Miami" IS a good thing.

Welcome back!