Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More Scheduling News...

CBS has given a full season order to “Shark.” This makes “The Class” the network’s only new show that they have yet to make a final decision on. However, CBS is not giving up on “Class.” They’ve ordered four more scripts. I’m glad CBS is not giving up; but I’m afraid I have. That Richie’s girlfriend is Lina’s office janitor twist was just too much for me…

CW has given full season orders to “The Game” and “7th Heaven” despite the drop in “Heaven” ratings. Earlier last week, CW pulled the plug on “Runaway”…

NBC has picked up nine additional scripts for “Friday Night Lights.” Again, this doesn’t mean a full season pickup, but it’s pretty close. And NBC’s decision to test out “Lights” Monday at 10 p.m., shows their confidence in the program. There has been no word on the fate of “Studio 60”…

Speaking of “Lights” and “Studio,” a friend of mine told me that he heard this morning on a local radio station that both shows have been cancelled, sending me into scurrying mode to check all of my sources. Neither has been cancelled as of this writing (as you can see from the above item), so “Lights” and “Studio” fans can breathe easy—for now…