Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Forgot to say...

In my post, “Notes About the Weekend,” I forgot to give kudos to “Saturday Night Live,” which was actually funny Saturday. Maybe it’s because they didn’t do as many sketches as usual. I didn’t mean to watch the entire episode, but you kind of hated to go to bed because you didn’t know who you might miss. If you did, Steve Martin, Martin Short, Paul McCartney and Tony Bennett all made cameos…

Speaking of things that are funny, in this week’s “Sweeps Schedule,” I forgot to mention “Comic Relief 2006,” which will air Saturday, November 18th at 9 p.m. on TBS and HBO. Billy Crystal, Whoopi Goldberg and Robin Williams will be back for the first time in eight years to raise money for areas affected by Hurricane Katrina…