Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Idol Update: November 21, 2006

I thought that this would be a fairly uneventful week “Idol”-wise; but Kelly Ripa took care of that. If you’ve missed all the fervor over Kelly vs. Clay Aiken, be sure to scroll down and read my previous posts…

I realized later that in my review of the new Daughtry CD, I didn’t say whether I liked it or not. I do, I just think it’s a little too familiar. Don’t look for it to hit No. 1 since Jay Z’s CD is also out today. You can listen to it for free at http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds.adp?defaultTab=6&defaultItem=1. Daughtry will appear on “Live With Regis and Kelly” Wednesday, November 22nd—if anyone still wants to watch that show…

Speaking of releases, Katharine McPhee’s CD has been pushed back to December 19th. Katharine is scheduled to appear on the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on CBS. The coverage begins Thursday, November 23rd at 9 a.m…

The American Music Awards air tonight (Tuesday) at 8 p.m. on ABC. Katharine, Taylor Hicks, Clay and Ryan Seacrest are scheduled to present. Carrie Underwood is scheduled to perform. Carrie is nominated for Favorite Country Female Artist (along with Faith Hill) and Favorite New Breakthrough Artist. Kelly Clarkson is nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist…