Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, November 11, 2006

No more "Justice" in the world...

FOX has pulled the plug on one of my favorite new shows, "Justice."

The show will finish out its 13 episode order, but it has been cancelled (though no one will use that word anymore). It will be replaced by "House" reruns beginning this Monday.

You may remember that I was pretty fired up when the cancellation rumors started a while back, but I have to admit I'm not as passionate about the show as I once was. That's mainly due to it airing against my favorite new show, "Heroes." And if FOX has to sacrifice a show right now, I'd rather it be "Justice" than "The O.C."

The show could have been successful, it just never found the right place. "Justice" is the kind of show another network would put at 10 p.m. and FOX just doesn't have the option.

Everything Jerry Bruckheimer touches is gold--except on FOX. I'm guessing he'll think twice before going to them again.