Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Sitcom Icon's Meltdown

I've been so caught up in the whole Kelly-Clay thing, that I haven't commented on the bigger story this week--the meltdown of Michael Richards, who will always be known as Kramer from "Seinfeld."

The truth is, I really don't know what to say. As Derek pointed out in a comment yesterday, the timing is lousy for the release of "Seinfeld" Season 7 on DVD this week. I've even heard that people are considering boycotting the reruns.

Here is what I would like to know. How did Richards get to be so bitter and angry?

I know it's hard for actors who have played an iconic character to get past that and move on with their careers. But to build up into this?

As I said, I just don't know what to say...