Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Coming Attractions: "Stay Tuned" Gets Serious

We’re getting closer and closer to the time of the year when I give up any semblance of a life I may have had and devote myself to some serious TV watching.

And that means some serious reading for all of you. Here’s what you can look forward to in the coming weeks…

Beginning this Thursday, I’ll begin my goodbye to “The O.C.” by looking at a classic moment from the show each week until its finale February 22nd. I invite you to share your favorite moments as well…

Sunday marks the return of “24” and you know I’ll be all over that. Friday, I’ll get you caught up on what you need to know in order to jump in…

And of course, Tuesday, January 16th is the return of “American Idol.” Every Tuesday and Wednesday after the show, you can read my comments on the contestants and post your own…

It’s going to be a wild six months, but it will be a lot of fun too. I invite you all to join me for the ride…