Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, January 19, 2007

Idol News: Taylor's First Single & "Larry King Live"

Here's a piece of advice to the people at J Records, the home of Taylor Hicks. Sending out an e-mail at 7:10 p.m. to tell us about a show that airs at 9 p.m. is not going to help you.

So if you're like me, you missed Taylor and Fantasia on Larry King Live last night. If I get any repeat information, I'll pass it along to you...

However, J has wisely chosen "Just To Feel That Way" as Taylor's "first" single. I put first in quotation marks, because that's what J is calling it. I could have sworn "The Runaround" was his first single, since that's the song he sang during all of his TV appearances. It's too bad they didn't make this decision then, because I think it would've really helped sales, since "Way" is a beautiful ballad with serious radio potential.

I also can't help thinking that releasing the "first" single over a month after the album's release date is not a good thing...