Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, January 29, 2007

Picks of the Week: "Knights" In An "Emergency"

When I was coming up with this week’s picks, I could’ve went with the obvious choice, the Super Bowl, but I figured everybody knew about that one.

Then, I considered going with George Takei’s guest appearance on “Heroes,” but I picked that show last week.

No, this week I decided to go with two shows that seriously need your help—and clearly their network agrees since they just announced new timeslots for them this morning: “The Knights of Prosperity” and “In Case of Emergency.”

In my original post about the show, I said that “Knights” was not laugh-out-loud funny, but I was wrong. I laugh out loud pretty much non-stop through each episode. And lately, some of that laughter has continued through “In Case of Emergency.” In my original post about it, I said that its “in case of emergency” person needed to be a good writer. Well, apparently it was, because the show has gotten progressively better each week…

“The Knights of Prosperity” now airs Wednesday, January 31st at 8:30 p.m. on ABC. “In Case of Emergency” remains at 9:30 p.m. Be sure to come back Wednesday for my recap to get you caught up…