Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Two Early Finales...

Season finale season is nearly three months away, but two shows are calling it quits early...

You may recall that I was a big fan of "The Class" when it first premiered. But then we found out Richie had a live-in girlfriend and I stopped watching. And with Manic Monday, I haven't gone back.
There's no word on whether the show will be back next season, so you may be a little frustrated by the season finale, which airs Monday (March 5th) at 8:30 p.m. on CBS...






There will be cliffhangers aplenty on "Las Vegas," but it will definitely be back next year. However, it will return without two of its stars. In case that ties in with the cliffhangers, I'll keep those names to myself. The "Las Vegas" season finale airs Friday, March 9th at 9 p.m. on NBC...
"The Class" photo courtesy of Gannett News Service

Labels: