Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"Dancing With the Stars": Billy Ray Jives On...

As I predicted, Heather and Jonathan and John and Edyta made up the bottom two. And to no one’s surprise, Heather went home. In fact, Heather even had her goodbye speech all prepared…

So that means Billy Ray survives to dance another day as next week he and Karina will have to perform two dances.

I’ve said I’m only going to watch this show until Billy Ray is voted off. I may be watching a lot longer than I had planned…

By the way, if you’re wondering what Billy Ray’s strange move was at the end of the jive, he was checking to see how badly he ripped his pants. Fortunately, he didn’t expose anything…

Labels: