Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, April 30, 2007

"Desperate Housewives": Doing the Right Thing...

Warning: This post contains details about last night’s episode of “Desperate Housewives”…

So, finally, Ian does something that actually makes me like him. And then he leaves. But of course he waited just a smidge too late to do the right thing. Isn’t that always the way…

I have to say I was a little surprised. I was looking for a big dramatic “speak now or forever hold your piece” wedding moment. I guess instead we’re going to get one of Susan’s classic screw-ups. Just as long as it doesn’t lead her to another boring guy, I’ll be fine with it…

I’m really not sure what to say about this whole Lynette thing, so I’m not going to say anything other than Kayla is such a brat. I’m SO glad the writers remembered her, she wrote sarcastically…

Thank goodness the Mrs. McCluskey situation got settled, but could someone tell me what the point was?...

And I’ve got a hunch as to where the Edie-Carlos story is going and I’m not sure if I like it…

Your thoughts?

Labels: