Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Lost": Women Falling From the Sky...

Okay. I admit it. I found myself engrossed in tonight's episode of "Lost"...

Warning: The remainder of this post contains details about tonight's episode of "Lost."

Not because I wanted to see if Penny was the mysterious person who jumped out of the helicopter--I already knew she wasn't. I wanted to see if Desmond would sacrifice Charlie in order for his visions about Penny to come true.

Now I know what you're saying. They wouldn't kill Charlie, right? I wouldn't be too sure about that one...

I'm hearing there will be more deaths before the season is over and I've got to believe one of those will be a shocker...

Thoughts?

Labels: