Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The "Price" Is Not Right for Rosie...

So after campaigning for the job for months on “The View,” in the trade magazines and on her blog, Rosie O’Donnell says “The Price Is Right” is not for her.

In her video blog, Rosie said she had a “nice lunch” with the “Price” producers, but she just doesn’t want to relocate her family to California.

In response to a fan’s e-mail about why it was a problem to move her family, Rosie said, “Here’s the thing. I don’t really need a job. I’m in a weird position. I don’t need the money. I know you’re not allowed to talk about money in America, but I’m just saying I don’t. So to get my entire family uprooted from their lives and move them across the country so that I can have a fantasy childhood indulgence job just doesn’t seem fair.”

I think it sounds like there is something else at play here. I just don’t know what…