Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pick of the Week: All "Hannah," All Day Long...

Before I give you my Pick of the Week, let me tell you about some other significant TV happenings this week…

“My Boys” returns Monday, July 30th at 10 p.m. on TBS…

Wednesday, August 1st it’s the season finale of “American Inventor” at 9 p.m. on ABC. At 10 p.m., ABC brings back “The Nine” for its final six episodes at 10 p.m. (I will warn you, however, that you won’t find out what happened in the bank. An ending was not written for the 13th episode.)…

Saturday, August 4th, ABC premieres the anthology series, “Masters of Science Fiction” (10 p.m.). The first episode stars Judy Davis as a cancer-stricken psychiatrist who tries to treat an amnesiac (Sam Waterston)…

Sunday, August 5th, TNT premieres the three-part mini-series “The Company.” Chris O’Donnell, Alfred Molina, and Michael Keaton star in this story of the Cold War rise of the CIA (8 p.m.)…

And now for my Pick. I had planned on picking the Karina Smirnoff guest spot on “Hannah Montana,” but Disney switched the episodes on me and aired that tonight. So I was forced to find something else. Luckily, Disney came through for me again.

This week’s Pick of the Week is the “Hannah Montana” marathon Saturday, August 4th. You’ll get 16 episodes of “Hannah” beginning at noon on Disney Channel…