Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, August 27, 2007

Pick of the Week: The "Burning" Finale

There are some weeks when my Pick is very easy and then there are some weeks that it can be a little difficult. This week it’s the latter.

But I have to pick something, so my Pick of the Week is the finale of “The Bronx is Burning.”

I had every intention of watching this mini-series about the 1977 Yankees and their quest for a championship, but after the first hour got significantly delayed by the Home Run Derby, I just lost track. However, I’ve been hearing nothing but good things about it, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see some Emmy nominations next year if ESPN runs a good campaign.

The finale of “The Bronx Is Burning” is scheduled to air Tuesday, August 28th at 10 p.m. on ESPN.

For those of you who lost track like I did, the DVD hits stores September 25th…