Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Directing and Writing for a Comedy

Teri Hatcher and Anthony Anderson take the stage to introduce the winners of Guest Actor and Actress in a Comedy Series…What’s up with THREE “Desperate Housewives” getting to present?...

The winners Stanley Tucci (“ER”) and Elaine Stritch (“30 Rock”) take the stage to present…Elaine is confused. She says, “I’m not faking it. I really don’t know what the h—l I’m doing”…Now, she’s completely ad-libbing and Stanley doesn’t really know what to do…I LOVE her…

Directing for a Comedy Series…

Richard Shepard, “Ugly Betty”…Their first win tonight…Stanley and Elaine leave the stage before the winner does. I’m thinking Stanley thought that was best…

Teri and Anthony return for Writing for a Comedy…They’re showing the nominees on portable video devices. I have no idea why…

And the winner is…Greg Daniels for “The Office”…The Comedy Series race just got interesting…