Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pick of the Week: Time to Get "Dirty"

There is SO much to choose from this week, but I have to go with the show that I’ve been most anticipating…

My Pick of the Week is the premiere of “Dirty Sexy Money.”

Now I know that getting started with a new ABC show is always a risky proposition, but a show in the tradition of “Dallas” with Donald Sutherland as the patriarch? How can I possibly stay away from this one?

“Dirty Sexy Money” premieres Wednesday, September 26th at 10 p.m. on ABC…

Also if you’ve ready my review, you know that I highly recommend “Journeyman,” which premieres Monday, September 24th at 10 p.m. on NBC…