Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"Side Order of Life": Making Me Look Good


Everyone likes to think they actually know what they’re talking about, so I hope you’ll forgive me while I pat myself on the back a little…

Let me take you back to July 20th and my post about the season premiere of “Side Order of Life”:


I have to admit that I spent most of the hour trying to identify the voice of
Cell Phone Guy. I’ve decided it’s Steven Weber, but I haven’t found anything to
back that hunch up (If you guys have a clue, please let me know).

Well, if you saw Sunday’s season finale, you know that Cell Phone Man was revealed to be none other than Steven Weber—or more precisely, a character played by Steven Weber.

In all honesty, I was a little surprised I turned out to be right because I couldn’t see Steven Weber and Marisa Coughlin as a couple. And having seen them together, I still can’t. But I think that the show was looking for someone with a distinctive voice as much as someone who would look good with Coughlin.

But I appreciate them making me look good…