Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

“Monday Night Football” Gets Nasty


You guys know that I’m not a Steelers fan, but I did watch a lot of last night’s blowout.

But I wasn’t watching for the action on the field. I was following the action in the booth…

After returning from a commercial break (apparently early), Tony Kornheiser could be heard saying, “Alright, I get it,” in a rather nasty tone. Then, a few minutes later, while making a point, Kornheiser said to fellow analyst, Ron “Jaws” Jaworski, “I know you don’t want me calling the game, Jaws”…

Yikes!

Jaworski and Kornheiser have never had the greatest chemistry. Kornheiser belabors the most insignificant points, while Jaws is an expert in breaking down games. However, they’ve found a way to coexist. But last night, something must have snapped. The tone of the remainder of the game was downright nasty with Kornheiser going on long diatribes about the dumbest things and Jaws completely ignoring him.

It was definitely more entertaining than the game…