Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Latest on "High School Musical 3"


So let me update you on what’s happening with “High School Musical 3”…

The entire cast is back for the film. Although Disney won’t disclose salaries, “Entertainment Weekly” reports Zac Efron will make $3 million for the movie.

The script is completed, so it will not be affected by the strike. It will center on senior year, including prom.

I hope Ryan gets a date, because I can’t wait to see his tux…

Filming is scheduled to begin in March after Efron completes “17,” an update of “Big” about a father (Matthew Perry) who wakes up one day as a teenager (Efron).

I hope they give Perry some contacts to match those Efron baby blues, or we’ll never buy it…