Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, March 14, 2008

Pick of the Week: It's Going to Be a Doozy

I said last week that if any of the networks could come up with something as good as a Bravo reality show that I would be happy to pick it.

I think I found something…

My Pick of the Week is “Lost.”

Thursday’s episode is the last one until late April (Stupid Writers’ Strike!) and it promises to be a doozy as we find out what happened to Michael after he left the island. Plus, if the ABC promos are to be believed, someone is going to die. And from what I’ve been hearing, it’s not going to be some random supporting character.

“Lost” airs Thursday, March 20th at 9 p.m. on ABC…

And since it’s Easter Weekend coming up, I can’t not mention my favorite Easter tradition, “The Ten Commandments.” Though I’m still a little bummed that it no longer gets a Sunday airing, I’m still glad the tradition is continuing. Yes, I know the acting is a little stilted and campy and it goes on just a touch too long, but it’s a classic and I love every minute of it…

“The Ten Commandments” airs Saturday, March 22nd at 7 p.m. on ABC…