Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, April 07, 2008

Happy Birthday and Thanks!

On March 28th, “Stay Tuned” celebrated its second birthday. That means I’m now starting year three of passing on the latest TV news and sharing my opinions on the hottest shows.

And as a special birthday gift, I learned last week that after the first three months of the year, “Stay Tuned” has had over 9600 page views, making it the most viewed blog on the site.

So, thank you for your readership and your support. It means a lot.

Now, for your special gift, I’m updating my blog with the latest news and this week’s pick. AND, I’m making you a promise to update this blog more often than I have been (It’s “Idol” season, so I hope you understand.)—especially when I get my new pretty pink laptop in a couple of weeks…

Be sure to scroll down and see my Pick and some shocking news about one of my favorite shows…