Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Dancing With the Stars": I Called It Again

Tonight, “Dancing With the Stars” handed out that disco ball to its newest champion.

And once again, I called it before the season started. Here’s what I wrote on March 3rd…

So, who do I see as an early favorite? I’m going with Kristi and Mark. Kristi is
a professional skater so we know she has moves and Mark is a good partner—if his
shoulder is completely healed.


Now, in all honesty, it didn’t take an expert to know that Kristi was going to be good. The question was whether or not she was going to be popular.

But let’s face it. If Kristi hadn’t have won, it would have been completely unfair considering how good she was.

And don’t worry about Jason. He was meeting with Hollywood studios last week and even had a meeting with Denzel Washington to discuss possible acting opportunities (according to USAToday.com)…

So what do you think? Did the right dancer take home that coveted disco ball?