Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Grammer and Heaton Won't Be "Back"

So let me go back and expand on something I mentioned in my last post.

FOX has cancelled “Back to You,” the comedy starring Kelsey Grammer and Patricia Heaton.

Why is it that these mega-hyped shows with the mega-wattage casts fail? Is it because the networks concentrate so much on the stars that they don’t concentrate hard enough on the scripts?

Personally, I think that “Back” deserved another season since it was finally starting to get past the whole “we have a daughter” thing and because Grammer and Heaton deserved it--especially since FOX renewed “’Til Death”…