Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, June 16, 2008

Pick of the Week: Just One More

So the logical choice for this week would be “Camp Rock,” the movie Disney Channel is hoping will be the next “High School Musical.” But since I’m over the Jonas Brothers, I had to go with another show from my beloved Bravo.

I promise that next week’s Pick will be from another network…

My Pick of the Week is the “Top Chef: Chicago Reunion Special.”

Bravo is once again teasing us with a juicy soundbite from the show, but who knows what it really means.

This time it’s Dale saying, “That’s the one thing I just do not want to talk about.” My guess is he’s referring to Tom’s feelings that Lisa should have been eliminated before him. Or maybe he’s the one who turned up Lisa’s rice…

We’ll also find out the winner of Fan Favorite. My money is on Stephanie or Andrew, although I voted for Blais, of course.

“Top Chef: Chicago Reunion Special” airs Wednesday, June 18th at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

And for the record, “Camp Rock” premieres Friday, June 20th at 8 p.m. on Disney Channel. You can catch encores Saturday, June 21st at 8 p.m. on ABC and Sunday, June 22nd at 8 p.m. on ABC Family…