Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pick of the Week: Are You Ready For Some Football?

I thought long and hard about this week’s Pick since there was so much to choose from. But in the end, I had to go with what most excited me…

My Pick of the Week is the opening week in the NFL.

The season kicks off Thursday, September 4th with the Washington Redskins visiting the World Champion New York Giants on NBC. The 7 p.m. start time allows NBC to also show John McCain’s acceptance speech…

Then, Sunday, the season kicks off in earnest with a HUGE matchup on CBS at 1 p.m. You guys know I like starting off the season by seeing the Bengals in action and I know you Steelers fans like to see your team. But who doesn’t want to see Chad Pennington take on his former team as the Dolphins take on the Jets? According to WOWK’s website, Huntington-Charleston viewers will be watching the Steelers, but I certainly hope someone reconsiders that decision before Sunday. Go Chad!...

Sunday night, it’s the return of one of my favorite shows, “Football Night in America” (7 PM, NBC), followed by the season premiere of Sunday Night Football as the Chicago Bears travel to Indianapolis to take on the Colts (8:15 PM)…

Are you ready for some football? I know I am…