Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Help for the Holidays #2: Keepsake Ornaments

I have a confession to make. I am a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament junkie.

Each year, I add new ones to my collection to commemorate events in my life or just because I think they’re cool. And often I give them as gifts because they make a unique and special surprise.

This year, there are some pretty cool TV-inspired ornaments…

If you’re a Trekkie, you can commemorate the classic episode “The Trouble With Tribbles” with the latest in the “Star Trek” series of ornaments.

Bart and Lisa Simpson enjoy some TV on this “The Simpsons” ornament.

And how can you commemorate Christmas 2008 without “Hannah Montana” or “High School Musical”? The adorable “HSM” ornament plays “We’re All In This Together” and the “Hannah” ornament plays “Best of Both Worlds.”
These ornaments are available now at your local Hallmark store or wherever Hallmark ornaments are sold...

Next week, I’ll be taking a look at one of the newest games in the popular “Scene It?” line, “Disney Channel Scene It”…

Photos Credit: Hallmark