Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, November 17, 2008

The End Is Near For Adrian Monk

My fiancé tells me all the time that he doesn’t read my blog because I never write about shows that he watches…
So I thought I would take a minute and write about his favorite show. But my fiancé will not like what I’m about to say.
Adrian Monk is about to solve his last case…

“The Hollywood Reporter” reports that USA Network is picking up “Monk” for its eighth and final season. The 16-episode season will begin in the summer.

The “Reporter” story says that the decision was a mutual one by everyone involved with the show so that it could be concluded while it was still on a creative high.

If you’ve never seen it, “Monk” stars the Emmy-award winning Tony Shalhoub as Adrian Monk, a brilliant but obsessive-compulsive detective.
You can catch a special holiday episode of “Monk” Friday, November 28th at 9 p.m. I’ll have a review next week…

Photo Credit: USA