Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Because I’m going to be away from this blog for the next three days, I’ve overloaded it with lots of stuff, so be sure to keep scrolling down…

As promised, I’ve given you my thoughts on the big “Prison Break” twist…

I’ve given you a review of the holiday episodes of “Monk” and “Psych” that are airing this Friday…

I’ve given you the promised “24: Redemption” DVD review…

I’ve given you my latest “Help for the Holidays” post…

And last but not least, I’ve listed some things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving…

That should tide you all over until I get back…

In the meantime, I wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving! I’ll be back on Sunday with my Pick of the Week…