Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Sunday Morning: “SNL,” “Grey’s Anatomy” “Ghost Whisperer” and “Desperate Housewives”

Good Lord! What was that total waste of network airtime last night that NBC called “Saturday Night Live”?

It seemed like the point of the entire 90 minutes (I confess I barely made it through 45.) was to gross us out as much as possible…

A painting that made people convulse and throw up? A cell phone stuck up a guy’s butt?

Even Beyonce’s performance was a little off (although her wind machine was working just fine).

Isn’t it terribly sad that Justin Timberlake’s overview of the show he was going to do was actually funnier than the show that actually was (although that “Single Ladies” bit was pretty cute, thanks to Justin sticking around)?

It’s clear that for “SNL,” the party is over…

You guys know I don’t watch “Grey’s Anatomy.” But my second favorite Canadian, RT, shared with me some of the details of last week’s episode…

Which makes me think there are some “Grey’s” fans out there that might need to vent a little. And I want you to know that I am here for you…

Feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail at hdstaytuned@hotmail.com...

You may recall that I told you something big was on the horizon for “Ghost Whisperer.”

Well now that you know what that something big was, I wanted to give you a chance to talk about it.

Are you angry about the death of Jim or do you think it will open new avenues for the show?

Discuss…

I never dreamed that some of the most disgusting moments on TV this year would be on “Desperate Housewives”…

But how else could you classify a 45-year-old making out with a 16-year-old-boy? And then declaring her love for that boy? And then admitting she’s pregnant by that boy?

EWWWWWWW!!!

I have been seriously considering giving up “DH” all season. This may have just pushed me over the edge…

So what random thoughts would you like to share? You know the drill…