Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, December 29, 2008

Pick of the Week: Some Fun Party Companions

Before I tell you about this week’s Pick, let me first congratulate Chad Pennington and the Miami Dolphins on their big win Sunday.

Talk about your sweet revenge…

Now to this week’s Pick…

For some, New Year’s Eve means going out and living it up. But for others, it means staying at home and watching the ball drop in Times Square on TV.

And although “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest” is more traditional, allow me to make another suggestion…

My Pick of the Week is “CNN New Year’s Eve with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin.”

If you saw this show last year or you watch “My Life on the D-List,” you know how adorable Cooper and Griffin are together.

Plus, you never know what Kathy’s going to do on live TV…

“CNN New Year’s Eve with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin” airs Wednesday, December 31st at 11 p.m. on CNN…
Photo Credit: Bravo