Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, January 16, 2009

Sorry, J-Lo, not buying it…

You guys know I normally don’t comment on non-TV stories, but I just had to say something about this one.

And since it happened on TV, I’m hoping you’ll forgive me…

In an interview with “In Touch Weekly,” Jennifer Lopez said the reason she was not wearing her wedding ring at the Golden Globes was because “It just didn’t go with the dress.”

Wow, they should add that to the wedding vows. I wear this ring as a symbol of our love…unless it doesn’t match my dress and then all bets are off…

But as you can clearly see from this picture, the dress is GOLD. Uh Jennifer, how does a gold wedding band not match a gold dress?

Sorry, not buying it...
Photo Credit: Paul Drinkwater/NBC