Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, February 26, 2009

“Top Chef” Carla on the Finale: “Do not blame Casey”

I’ll have much more on this later, but I just wanted to drop in with this great quote from Carla, who finished third last night on my beloved “Top Chef,” since I have a feeling that every other blog in America will be using it…

If you saw last night’s finale, you know that Carla took some bad advice from Season three contestant Casey, who was working as Carla’s sous chef. During a media conference call I had the chance to ask Carla if she has had a conversation with Casey since the finale.

“I haven’t, but I would love to give her a call to see how she’s taking all of this. I hate for her to get the brunt of it. If I could get on a loudspeaker and tell the whole world and everyone who watches the show, I would tell them, ‘Don’t blame Casey.’ I take full responsibility.”

I’ll have much more from Carla later, including her thoughts on my fave Stefan AND I may just have some thoughts from Stefan as well, so Stay Tuned…

Photo Credit: Virginia Sherwood/Bravo