Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, April 06, 2009

Lifetime Finally Gets to Hit the "Runway"

The battle is over and the sixth season of “Project Runway” will finally see the light…

According to “Variety,” The Weinstein Company will pay NBC Universal an “undisclosed” amount to release its “Runway” interests.

“Runway” will premiere on Lifetime this summer.

The settlement came the same day that Bravo announced the premiere date for “The Fashion Show,” its new fashion competition series. Coincidence? I think not…

By the way, that date is May 7th at 10 p.m…

I am happy that this all finally got settled, but I am still unhappy for my beloved Bravo. I really hope “The Fashion Show” is a worthy replacement…
Photo Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/Bravo