Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

NBC Dethrones "Kings" From Sundays

Remember how I'm always saying schedules are subject to change?

Just two days after I put in a plea for people to watch it, NBC has yanked "Kings" from Sunday nights to move it to the purgatory of Saturday nights at 8 beginning April 18th.

"Dateline NBC" will expand to two hours beginning this Sunday.

Considering the ratings, I'm actually surprised NBC didn't make the move sooner, and I actually applaud them for letting us see the rest of the completed episodes--even if it is on Saturdays.
Photo Credit: Eric Liebowitz/NBC