Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, April 09, 2009

This Weekend: So let it be written, so let it be done...

It should be no surprise that since I’ve let most of April get away from me (I haven’t even done my taxes yet!) I forgot that this was Easter weekend when I made my Pick of the Week.

If I had remembered, I would have picked something else…

Because as much as I love Michael J. Fox, Easter weekend is all about one thing—“The Ten Commandments.”

So let it be written, so let it be done…

“Commandments” is one of my favorite movies of all time and is an Easter tradition for me. Yes, it’s cheesy in parts, but it’s an epic movie that Hollywood just can’t come close to anymore.

And Yul Brynner is the bomb…

Since I don’t say a lot of good things about ABC, let me give kudos to them for continuing this tradition.

“The Ten Commandments” airs Saturday, April 11th at 7 p.m. on ABC. Please note that the movie is not scheduled to conclude until 11:44 p.m…

Photo Credit: © Paramount. All rights reserved.