Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Classiest Guy in Show Business

Last night, as Jay Leno encouraged viewers to tune in to his final ‘Tonight Show,” he seemed to be having a hard time keeping it together.

I have long since given up…

As I type this, NBC has just aired a promo for tonight’s show and I am already on the verge of tears. And no surprise, the promo shows Jay being a true company man and wishing his guest, Conan O’Brien, all the best.

Is there any classier guy in all of show business? No, I don’t think there is…

You guys know very well my feelings about this whole situation because I’ve talked about it a lot. And in all honesty, it will be a while before I get over it. But if Jay can be classy about it, I will too.

If you’ve never seen the movie, “The Late Shift,” I encourage you to rent it/buy it and watch it as soon as possible. It’s a HUGE eye-opener (The book is even more so.) and will completely explain why Jay was willing to go along with NBC’s plan. He just didn’t want someone else to go through what he did.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the true definition of class…

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to make sure I have extra tissues…