Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So Pathetic I Want to Cry...

Sometimes I read something so pathetic and sad that it instantly makes me want to cry…

That’s what happened today while reading my copy of “TV Guide”…

The latest celebrity to join the NBC reality disaster “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here” is none other than Lou Diamond Phillips.

LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS?! Are you kidding me? I know this is for charity, but seriously?!

Is he taking a page out of the C. Thomas Howell playbook and using a cheesy reality show to make a comeback?

But more importantly, does Phillips even need to make a comeback? I mean, he was just in the season finale of “Numb3rs,” which is a pretty popular show. And it’s a recurring character after all…

I will never be able to watch “Young Guns” the same way again…

Photo Credit: Randy Tepper/CBS