Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Go, Dave, Go!

Okay, so I know it’s wrong to revel in other people’s misery, but I couldn’t help but smile at this headline in my e-mail inbox:

“Letterman Beats Conan”

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, last night, “The Late Show With David Letterman” beat “The Tonight Show With Conan O’Brien” in the ratings.

Now, NBC will argue that this win was in total ratings and that Conan will still win the 18-49 demo. But since Jay was easily winning them both, I don’t see that as a valid argument.

And yes, Dave did have Julia Roberts and the Black Eyed Peas on the show, so that probably helped, but the truth is Conan has been slipping ever since his big debut.

Of course, that leads me to say just one thing…

Go, Dave, go!

Photo Credit: Jeffrey R. Staab/CBS