Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, June 22, 2009

Pick of the Week: Watch Out for the Flying Tables!

After a week off, I’m afraid I have no choice but to go back to Bravo for this week’s Pick…

My Pick of the Week is “The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion.”

The table flipping drama of the season finale and “The Last Supper” (the director’s cut of the finale dinner) was some of the craziest stuff I’ve seen in a while.

And after watching both SEVERAL times (I’m actually watching “The Last Supper” again as I write this), I still don’t understand what happened. But I’ll definitely be watching the reunion to see if I can find out.

In fact, there’s so much drama, Bravo is extending the reunion over two parts. And I will be there for both of them.

I just hope host Andy Cohen watches out for those flying tables…

“The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion” airs Tuesday, June 23rd and Thursday, June 25th at 9 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Virginia Sherwood/Bravo