Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Remembering the King of Pop

It's true that celebrity deaths come in threes, so I knew another one was coming after the deaths of Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett, but this wasn't what I was expecting...

As I type this, I have just learned about the death of Michael Jackson. And I really don't know what to say...

Say whatever you want about his personal life, and his weird habits. The man was a legend and he will be missed. I am so sorry that he wasn't able to make the comeback he truly deserved...

Here is my all-time favorite MJ video, which I saw for the first time on "Friday Night Videos," which I used to videotape every week. It's the 9:30+ version of "Smooth Criminal"...



But this is the TV moment he will always be remembered for. His performance of "Billie Jean" on "Motown 25" that introduced the moonwalk to the world...