Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Will the Emmys Be Legendary?

So remember when I said that CBS should consider Neil Patrick Harris for the Emmys hosting gig?

Well, it looks like someone heard my plea…

WOO-HOO!!!

EW.com’s Michael Ausiello is now confirming the news “Variety” first reported this morning—that NPH will host this year’s Emmys.

Before NPH earned rave reviews for the Tonys, the logical choice seemed to be Craig Ferguson. The logical choice for everyone but me, that is…

Now, don’t get me wrong. I think Ferguson is very funny. But NPH is, well, NPH. And with him, we might have a better chance of getting the Emmys that we should get: a classy evening that focuses on the awards and not the host or stupid bits and montages.

Or at least I hope. Because anyone who makes NPH look stupid will feel my online wrath…

The 61st Annual Emmy Awards will air Sunday, September 20th on CBS…

Photo Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS