Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

On a Personal Note...

Allow me to interrupt this blog with something personal…

You have no doubt noticed that my posts have been a little spotty lately and that I have been late with or missed altogether some important TV events.

I just wanted to take a second and apologize for that, but I hope you’ll accept my excuse…

I am in the process of buying a house and for any of you who have done that, you know how stressful that can be. Plus, I have to be out of my apartment by the end of this month.

So, while I am apologizing for the spottiness of my posts recently, let me warn you that they’re probably going to get even spottier in the next few weeks. And at some point, they will be nonexistent for a few days while I get a new Internet service up and running. I hope you will all just bear with me.

It is my hope to be back online in time to get you ready for the new fall TV season…

Doesn’t anyone at my bank realize how important this time of the year is?