Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, November 16, 2009

Help for the Holidays: Celebrating SpongeBob

If you’re a “SpongeBob Squarepants” fan, you no doubt know that he’s celebrating his 10th anniversary this year.

So I’m almost embarrassed to admit I’ve never seen an entire episode of the show. But I have to admit it to explain why I would do so badly at “Kid Cranium: Spongebob Squarepants Edition,” which includes trivia questions about SpongeBob and his friends.

That’s not the only thing you have to know to play. But unfortunately I know nothing about sea creatures either and I have no skills with clay.

But for kids and families who love SpongeBob this is the perfect game to learn more about their favorite character and the real-life world that inspired him. Kids will use their brains, their hands, their arms and legs and much more as they answer questions, draw, sculpt and crack the code to win.

The SpongeBob edition of “Sorry!” is much more my speed as the game follows the “Sorry!” tradition but with SpongeBob twists. You swim, flip, flop and jump around the gameboard but just as the win is in sight you can get bumped all the way back to Start.

It can be very frustrating. Not that I have any experience with that or anything…

“Kid Cranium: SpongeBob Squarepants Edition” (Ages 7+, 2+ players, SRP $24.99) and “Sorry! Spongebob Squarepants Edition” (Ages 7+, 2-4 players, SRP $19.99) are available now…

Photos Credit: Amazon.com